- Become a qualified ISA surf and paddle board instructor in just three weeks
- Intensive surf and paddle board training compresses everything needed to become an internationally recognised surf coach.
- Train with top ISA coaches and presenters
- Learn to surf or improve your surfing and paddle boarding on the beautiful beaches of Pembrokeshire's coastline.
Suitable for both new surfers and those who can already surf, this intensive training will help you develop your skills, experience and qualifications needed to land your dream job on the beaches where are SSA camps are.
SURF SCHOOL ACADEMY
- Four-day Surf Coach Safety and Rescue award delivered by industry expert Dean Gough
- Two-day ISA surf coach qualification with international presenter
- Skills development with Wales surf school of the year
- An interview for a freelance coaching job with SSA members
- Shadowing hours with the instructor team from Outer Reef and the Marine Centre of Excellence
- Learning the role of a surf and paddle board coach
- Surf safety
- Video analysis
- Classroom-based surf and SUP theory sessions
- Class room and beachside practical sessions
- Free use of kit, including paddle boards wetsuits, surfboards
- Free tea and coffee
- Epic Pembrokeshire location, close to numerous accommodation options (ask us for recommendations)